Saturday 15 September 2012

About me

Hi! My name is Max, I'm from Liège, Belgium.

Welcome to my website,

This blog presents my collection of 28mm miniatures.

All miniatures are painted by myself, all banners are homemade and handpainted.
I usually sell my miniatures as soon as they are painted. So stay tuned, new miniatures to buy will soon be available.

You can navigate through this blog via the "Archives" or "Labels" columns on the right. You can right click and "open the picture in a new tab" to see full-size pictures.

As a teenager, I used to paint Games-Workshop miniatures, in vast quantitites and with awful results...

In 2008, I decided to paint more carefully and (almost) exclusively 28mm metal historical and sci-fi miniatures.

Please, take a look at my photos and leave a comment.

I Hope you'll enjoy this blog !



No comments:

Post a Comment